Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kid Bowser competes on BET's 106th & Park Today -- please watch and vote!

A message from Esosa (Kid Bowser): "Listen up everyone! My freestyle battle will be taking place on BET's 106 & Park LIVE at 6pm, tomorrow (Thursday) EST. I'm told it's gonna be a two round battle to "My Own Step" from the Step Up 3D soundtrack, and it will be taking place relatively early in the show.

Immediately after the battle, there will be two numbers for people to text their votes to, throughout the show. PLEASE tune in tomorrow, and watch my battle! And if you think I deserve it, please support me with your votes. This is the final stretch of the competition, and I need all of you at my back for this! Wish me luck!!"


Kid Bowser used his name Esosa in the on-line contest, so he probably will on the show too. And, I've included a Facebook picture for those of you who never looked at his comments pic. So, please vote for him!