Friday, August 27, 2010

DirtfaceX at JabbaWockeeZ' MUS.I.C. - the show, meeting the guys & 'will there be a MUS.I.C. tour'?

Reader DirtfaceX left this comment about his experience attending JabbaWockeeZ' MUS.I.C show in Las Vegas, and I wanted to make sure the rest of you read it: "I just got off the plane from my "One Night in Vegas". I went yesterday to see the "last" Jabba show in Vegas... BEAUTIFUL show....the Coldplay part was beautiful...... my only criticism isn't even about the show, but I thought that that crowd was kinda weak. I was front row...it seemed that I was the only one goin' "WHOO!!!!!" every two seconds. And altho I didn't pay for $150 for the Meet n Greet session, I was able to ninja my way in there and meet the guys. They were all mad cool. I asked them if they're gonna do any more shows and they said that they'll prolly do another 'leg' in Vegas. Afterwards I spoke with a person from their staff and I told 'em "you guys should really go on tour with this like the 'Groovaloos' did". And altho he liked my suggestion  it's probably not going to happen......".
Thanks, DirtfaceX for the report!