Friday, March 19, 2010

BJHayPinoy reviews ABDC's Usher Challenge

"I have to say that this challenge was brought to life. It was on the level that the Disco Challenge had and it was at the level of intensity as well. I thought that the producers and MTV wouldn’t do that well to embody the challenge of Usher, his sexiness, and overall success as the R&B dance icon. Overall, ANOTHER AWESOME WEEK. I can’t wait for the group performance by the TOP 4! (Poreotix, Blueprint, JB, and Hype!).

I also want to say, based on my rankings at the end, I fought and AM STILL FIGHTING between Saltare and Hype 5-0's performance. They honestly, are like a tie to me. It should be like.. in the respective order of the best performances, 1) Poreotix, 2) Blueprint Cru, 3a) Hype 5-0 3b) Saltare 5) Jungle Boogie. Again, I hope everyone doesn't fight over, this but it was a GREAT night again, LOVED IT."

Click here for the detailed review of each of the crews. Thanks again, BJHayPinoy!