Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quest's Fears: beautiful women, injury, neck-rophilia, octopuses & more

MTViggy interviewed Quest back in May 2009;here's the long-awaited article. The guys in their usual fun form. Topics run the gamut from who they'd like to battle to advice to the color purple, but my favorite section is the conversation on their personal fears:

What is your worst fear?
Victor: Oh, Aris’ is onion and garlic
Steve: Ryan doesn’t like to throw up at all he’s like, scared of it...
Hok: Steve’s scared of women.
Ryan: The more beautiful they are - the worse it is.
Steve: Oh, I have a real one! I have a fear of getting really badly injured. I’ve been through knee surgeries and stuff. That’s the biggest fear for me, because then I wouldn’t be able to do what I love. That’s a real answer!
D-Trix: Um….I have a fear of giving my heart away, cause last time I did that, I quit dancing...
Feng: I don’t know if they have a name for this, but I’m afraid of people touching my neck.
Victor: “Neck-ro-philia?”
Feng: I have a fear of that and a fear of small spaces.
Quest: Claustrophobia! Like in elevators!
Brian: I think I have a fear of waking up and then being attacked by a gigantic octopus. It’s like a nightmare! Just waking up seeing eyes as big as me...
D-Trix: Hok, your fear is of cameras and of people wanting your autograph.
Hok [defensively]: No, that’s not a fear! I don’t think I have a fear.
D-Trix: He’s afraid of sports.
Hok: OH! I used to be scared of playing baseball and stuff in PE

Thanks for the tip, Karen Chu!