Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tonight -- Join our Live-blogging and Play-by-play Room!

The end is here! Watch America's Best Dance Crew Finale with us tonight! The Party Room/Critics Corner opens at 8:30 ET and stays open as long as you want, so that everyone can comment on anything remotely related to ABDC. What did you think of the group performances? Are you happy or mad at the season result? What would you like to see changed in Season 5? I'm sure you'll think of something.

At 9pm ET, TBone be doing live play-by-play while watching the show, so feel free to tune in to get his take or to get a sneak preview of the action (for those of you from the West Coast/Canada/India or other ABDC-deprived zones). I'll be watching from a press tent in Los Angeles, preparing to interview crews and ABDC people on-stage after the show ends. I promise to visit the Critics Corner when I finally return to my motel room (it'll be late!)to see what you think. Perhaps I'll even have some scoop (or dirt) to share.