Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Remote Control on ABDC: Lil Mama, Chuckie Cheese

MTV Remote Control has the local scoop on all things ABDC. In the last 24 hours:
  • Lil Mama issued a statement apologizing for jumping on the stage during the VMAs: "I did not mean any disrespect towards Jay-Z or Alicia Keys," the statement read. "I admire them and look up to them as role models. "Empire State of Mind" had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up onstage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY"
  • The crews took a field trip to Chuck E. Cheese. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Rhythm City's Alonzo Williams was there (or at the local shopping center) during my podcast with him!
  • They have a video interview with We Are Heroes and Afroborike about being in the Top 2 for the VMA challenge.