Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ABDC Clip Show Recap - Facts and Fancies

Zatzz recaps the America's Best Dance Crew clip show for us, giving both the facts and her opinions on the choices:

"DISCLAIMER: I love ABDC, I respect MTV, I respect all the choices they made, and I like all the crews that have been on the show, no matter.

On August 2nd, exactly a week before the start of season 4 of America's Best Dance Crew, MTV aired the Top 10 performances of the first three seasons of ABDC. Or, what they think are the best performances. Everyone who watched must be in the same state of mood as I am right now. I will try to be as neutral as possible while writing this recap, but it will be obvious that this hour of television was possibly the most frustrating I ever experienced."

Click here to read the rest of this VERY entertaining post. Thanks Zatzz!