Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More favorites from ABDC Season 4 NY Auditions: Fr3sh

Over the next several weeks, I'll post videos of some of my personal favorite crews from the America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 auditions in New York. For some (but not all) of these NY crews, I will post both their auditions and their choreography callback performances (but only when I think the callback performance is noteworthy!). Important warning and disclaimer: I am NOT a judge and have absolutely NO impact on the judges or MTV. My only qualifications is being a fan of the show.

Today's featured crew: Fr3sh. This is Fr3sh's third time auditioning for America's Best Dance Crew. When they tried out for Season 3, I loved their performance, but could see why others compared them to Kaba Modern. So what I love about this audition is that I think they've worked to demonstrate how they are distinctive and different from KM in their own entertaining fashion. They've incorporated numerous dance styles and change-ups in mood and tempo, all with fr3sh humor. Click here to learn more about Fr3sh on Myspace.