Thursday, March 12, 2009

Poll: What were the best performances for Season 3?

I've taken all the reader comments on the best dances on Seasons 3 of America's Best Dance Crew and compiled them into a poll. Now, please vote in this poll to choose your top 10. Feel free to vote for multiple performances, as many as you want. NOTE: Quest week 5 should read GOT MONEY, not The Right Stuff (I can't change it without negating all the votes so far!)

I've limited the choices to the top 6 mentioned for each crew, so I apologize if I left off one of your favorites. Also, to refresh your memory, I've put the Week number in parentheses next to the performance - (1) Sudden Death, (2) Fit Test, (3) Britney Spears, (4) Whack Track, (5) Illusion (Magic), (6) Battle of the Sexes, (7) Hip Hop decathlon/Last Chance

In about a week, I'll post videos for the highest vote getters. In addition -- if they are not included in the final top 10, I'll also post the top group performance and the top performance by each Season 3 crew. So, vote right now, and vote right!