Friday, February 6, 2009

Message from Team Millennia - Thanks and Let TM Know where we should Tour!

In my mailbox, I received this message from Jeff Viray of Team Millennia, to be shared with TM fans. His main point - visit their Myspace page or TMDance.org to keep up the conversation and let them know if you want them to tour near you! The message:

"Whad up ya'll!!!! Now I know lots of you are bummed that we got the boot (for the send time) so early... but hey! No need to dwell on it, it is what it is. Now it's time to move on and grow for this! BC u know us, MTV called us the "come back kids," so lets run with it. We know in our hearts, we're never gonna stop what we love to do and thats dance and perform (teach too!) So lets hear it from you guys! I wanna know what city we should hit up first! I wanna take a poll... myspace msg, comment on my blog, put it on the TM website guesbook... make yourselves heard, and we'll do the rest to make it happen! GO TM!!!!"
Jeff of TM7

*** ps. keep checking out tmdance.org for updates! we have so much planned for the future!