Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ninjaboi's Better Late than Never Review of JLo week


Hey guys,
So long story short, I'm only able to post this abbreviated review just now because the real world happen. May not seem like an acceptable excuse to you denizens of the internet, but believe me, trying to find a house for your internship when you have less than a week till your start date can be pretty stressful. In any case, housing is secure, so here's the JLo challenge review. I'll only be writing a condensed summary for each crew (except for challenges, since I did have time the night this episode aired to write that section up for each crew), but please don't think that I BSed any of the numbers - I simply haven't had the time to put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard. Whatever)

Shoutouts to Caesar Maxxann, Wing (for doing a better review than I could ever dream of writing), Molasses Gang, NancyT, Clarence, and to you the readers. Please do not misconstrue this as an official rankings, only the opinion of a college student dancer who's good with identifying what will usually be helpful for crews on ABDC, and has a pechant for numbers.
Click to read Ninjaboi's review of last week's performances while you wait for tonight's!