Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Review and numeric ratings of ABDC's Week 2

Reader AM Pond was inspired by America's Best Dance Crew 4 Week 2's events to write a review, complete with numeric ratings:

This was a sad week in the world of America's Best Dance Crew. Not because of anything of the likes of death or illness, but just because I think that, if they hadn't before, everybody realized just how poor the talent truly is this season. In week 1, there seemed to have been an established top 3 crews; We Are Heroes, Massive Monkees, and my personal favorite, Rhythm City. This week, while these three crews didn't perform poorly in any way whatsoever, none of the three really blew me away. Unfortunately, this week wasn't a story of "who performed best", it was a story of "who didn't perform the worst", and I have to say, I think the judges made the wrong decision.

Click here to read the full review. Thanks AM Pond!