Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First reports from the ABDC taping - Expect the unexpected!

We've started receiving reports on last night's taping of Americas' Best Dance Crew 4 Episode 1 by email and comments:

From TimetoFlytheCheese: "Yooo, all I gotta say is that, you think you know who's going home, but you REALLY don't!! Get ready for some underdog action, crazy moves, and shocking results. And it was bottom 3, not bottom 2...
All 9 crews are HOT (for the most part)...Everyone did AMAZING and Quest was there, as were Beat Freaks, and Sweet and Sour [a crew from New Zealand].

From Ryan: "I was at the taping, and all I can say is that I wasn't surprised or disappointed with the judges decision. Even though some mediocre crews got a pass, all of the crews in the bottom 3 deserved to be there for their own reason. All of them ripped the sudden death performance though, and I'm sure it was a tough choice to make...Be prepared to eat some of your words when the show airs...5 of the 9 crews got a standing O from the crowd: I was really surprised to find myself on my feet for certain crews...Still though, only one crew emerged as the episode's "winner". They literally crushed everyone else, set the crowd off at several points during the performance, and got unanimous praise from the judges. As long as they're around, they will keep us purists happy with ABDC 4.
"

If you also attended the taping, we'd love to hear about your experience too. BUT PLEASE KEEP IT SPOILER FREE!!