Monday, June 29, 2009

Tell us if your crew auditioned for ABDC Season 4 -- ABDC survey ahead!

Reader ILogan came up with a great idea for this site: we want to run a survey with a list of many of the known crews that auditioned for America's Best Dance Crew Season 4, to see which ones our readers think will make the show (or SHOULD make the show).

My problem: I don't know all the crews that auditioned in Chicago, Orlando, or even LA. And, for a number of reasons, SemiToastySushi and I will not be posting most of our NY audition videos on Youtube.

So if your crew (or a friend's crew) auditioned for Season 4 AND you can direct me to the best video of ONE of your crew's performances in 2008-2009 -- please leave a comment or email me at bloggingbestdancecrew@gmail.com with the info. During the week of July 13, I'll post names of UP TO 64 of the auditioning crews (with video links to help readers choose), then run the surveys.
Thanks for your help.