Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Help Fanny Pak's Phil and his sister

From the Fanny Pak Facebook page, entitle "Phil needs a favor":

SOOOOOOOO...My amazing older sister is graduating college in a few weeks here! YAY!! She has had the same job since freshman year of high school (thats 8 or 9 years now!) and this amazing opportunity has come up in Australia (I"m sure some of you have heard about "The Best Job In The World"). ANYWAY my favor from everyone is I need you to go watch this video we put together.
I shot and edited it, and she spoke from her heart! SOOOO, just click the link below and rate it if you like it! The more views and the more high ratings she gets, the better it is for her! Thank you sooooo much in advance! Can't wait to hear what you all think about it!!Much Love, Phil

http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/fMH2kd_1DQk


Nancy's comment- You have to give her a great rating -- she speaks whale!